KNOXVILLE TEACHERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
NOTICE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
This is our privacy notice for our members. When we use the words “you” and “your” we mean the following types of members:
All of our consumer members who have a continuing relationship with us, such as:
• Deposit account
• Loan account
• Self-directed Individual Retirement Account where we act as custodian or trustee
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect on our members. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
We first define some terms.
• We, our, and us means Knoxville Teachers Federal Credit Union.
• Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
• An affiliate is a company we own or control.
• A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
• Information about your transactions with us
• Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
• Information from a consumer reporting agency
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR NON PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE SHARE
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about members or former members to anyone except for our everyday business purposes, such as to process transactions, maintain accounts, respond to court orders and legal investigations, report to credit bureaus, or as otherwise permitted by law.