Moving to the new Virtual Branch
Our existing internet banking platform has been replaced by our vendor. After the initial adjustment of moving to the new platform we believe you will like the new site. The most dramatic difference is the new site is individual based and not member number based. That means that when you log in you will see all your accounts; the ones you are the primary member on and ones you are the joint member on. If you are a co-borrower on a loan that loan will show also. You will no longer need to log into a different membership to transfer funds.
The new site is scheduled to go live on Thursday July 11, 2019
Sometime in the early hours of Thursday July 11, 2019 the existing site will be disabled.
Most data from that site will be moved to the new site.
Data that will move to the new site:
- Transfer links and schedules you have created that move funds from one of your memberships with the credit union to different membership at the credit union. Example: you transfer $100 each month to a child’s membership.
- Transfer links and schedules you have created that move funds from one of your membership accounts with the credit union to another account under the same membership. Example: you transfer $100 from your savings to your checking each month.
- Any companies and associated payments and schedules you have setup in Bill Pay.
Data that will not move to the new site:
- Transfer links and schedules you have created that move funds to or from a Remote Financial Institution. Example you transfer $100 each month to your account at Regions Banks.
- Transfer links and schedules you have created that move funds utilizing the Pay People (PayPal) link. Example you transfer $100 each month to a mowing service.
* Note no transfers you have scheduled in Remote Financial Institution Transfers or Pay People with a transfer date after July 10, 2019 will be made.
What you need to do.
- Starting on July 11, 2019 you will need to go to the new site. https://online.ktfcu1.org
- There you will enter your Membership number and the last 6 digits of your SSN as your temporary password. Follow the prompts to setup challenge questions, verification phone number, etc.
- Our new mobile app will also be available on July 11, 2019. You must register on the full (desktop) site before you can use the new mobile app.
- If you use Mint click here.
- If you use Quicken for Windows click here.
- If you use Quicken for Mac click here.