Your Online Credit Union!
Did you know that Knoxville Teachers is the second oldest credit union in Knox County? We’ve been around since 1932. Does that make us old fashioned? Well, yes! If you call personalized service that treats each member as an owner, we are old fashioned. But did you also know that we believe we were the very first in Knox County to offer online access to your accounts all the way back in 1998? Our members have also had ATM and Debit card access since they were new back in the early 1980s.
Since then, we’ve worked constantly to offer the widest range of services possible. Our online and remote services include:
- Virtual Branch Website
- Virtual Branch Mobile Apps
- Customizable Alerts
- Mobile Check Deposits
- Person to Person Transfers (even to non-members)
- Transfer to other Financial Institutions
- Bill Payer
- Cleared Check Images
- Personalized Money Management Tools
- Debit Cards and ATM Cards
- Card Valet (Ask about this. It’s very helpful!)
- Photo Debit and ATM Cards
- Reset your Forgotten Debit/ATM PIN yourself
- Online Loan Applications and Closings
- Direct Deposit
- Automatic Payroll Deduction
- Reorder Checks
- NADA Lookups
- 24 Hour Phone Teller
- See latest Loan and Dividend Rates
- Read our Newsletter
- Advertise your car, truck, boat or RV for sale
- Advertise your house, furniture, appliances, etc. for sale
- Pay on your loan using a credit card
Even better than having these things available to you is that they are all at NO CHARGE for members! If you have not enrolled in online access, it only takes a few minutes. Enroll now.
With all that, you may never have to go out of your way to get to one of our offices again! But please stop by every now and then. We miss you.